Click here to add S3 Events to your email/Outlook calendar.
The S3 Club meetings are lunchtime after classes get out at 12:15 M/W or T/Th and are over by 12:55pm. Meetings are in Foster 143/144. Shorty’s Pizza, the official pizza of S3, is served at all club meetings.
S3 Club Meetings
Mon/Tues | September 11-12
S3 September Kick-off: Baylor Athletics
Monday: Kevin Goll, Chief Strategy Officer/Senior Associate AD at Baylor University
Tuesday: Luke Holcomb, General Manager, Playfly Sports, Baylor University
Find out what it’s like working in NCAA sports in the Athletic Department and for agencies like Playfly that are marketing and multimedia rights holder at universities.
Tues/Wed | October 10-11
S3 October Meeting: Life in the NBA
Tuesday: Ronnie Fauss, (BU alum), Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer at Dallas Mavericks
Learn what it takes to get to the top of a professional sports organization once you graduate S3.
Mon/Tues | November 13-14
S3E November Meeting: Music & Entertainment Careers
Monday & Tuesday IRL: Taylor Ashcraft (BU alum), Senior Director, Commercial Synch Licensing at Columbia Records
Want to work in the music & entertainment business? Live in New York, Nashville, or LA? Maybe Austin?
S3 Awards Banquet (April)
S3 Awards to outstanding juniors and seniors.
The S3 Values Based Leadership Advisory Board will be present in-person for a panel discussion with open Q&A and pre-banquet meet & greet (5:00 pm).
- Chrissy Dunlap, Chief Revenue Officer, Birdie Box
- Ronnie Fauss, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Dallas Mavericks
- Dan Fleetwood, Vice President of Global Partnerships, SAP
- Kevin Goll, Chief Strategy Officer, Baylor Athletics
- Dennis Lindsey, Senior Advisor, Utah Jazz
- Jose Lozano, Chief Executive Officer, 9th Wonder
- Frank Miceli, Chief Revenue Officer, San Antonio Spurs
- Todd Pollock, Senior Vice President & CTO, Vegas Golden Knights
- Kelly Roddy, Chief Executive Officer, WoWorks
Reservations: Students, Alumni & S3 Associates: Reserve seats by Friday, March 4 for the banquet by sending $15 via Venmo to Baylor_S3.