The S3 program is unique in vision, values, mission and culture to transform the business of sports, music and entertainment. No other academic program in the world focuses solely on revenue generation in this industry. Consistent with the Christian mission and purpose of Baylor University, we prepare passionate servant leaders to positively influence lives in places people go to play or watch others play.
Join the S3 Club here. Declare S3 Marketing as your major here. Register as a recruiter for our virtual S3 Pro Days to interview S3 talent here. See placement data and outstanding S3 alumni here. See recent S3 placement here.
To instill integrity in the business of sports, music and entertainment.
The acronym SIC ‘EM represents Spirit, Integrity, Commitment, Empowerment, and Motivation.
To faithfully live lives of integrity marked by a strong work ethic to influence and transform relationships in the sports, music and entertainment industry one person at a time.
Members of S3 agree to:
- Stay fit
- We bring ourselves to work and school: spiritually, physically, morally, emotionally and financially.
- Make it better
- Make the good better, the better best, never let it rest.
- Take it personally
- Each S3 member takes the S3 vision, values and mission personally.
- Leadership isn’t just getting things done right, but getting things done through other people.
- Replace yourself
- We extend our influence by finding and mentoring replacements.
- Remain open-handed
- We embrace change with an open mind, with open hands and open communication.
- Go the 2nd mile
- Go beyond the minimum. Exceed expectations.
Staying fit, beginning with our spiritual lives, drives overall fitness and behaviors consistent with SIC ‘EM values and the other six behaviors to accomplish the S3 Vision and Mission. Going the 2nd mile is the keystone to completing the first six behaviors that permeate the S3 Culture.
The overall goal of S3 and its partners is to transform the business of sports, music and entertainment to value competitive compensation, work/life integrity, and retention.