Are you interested in joining our research group? We’d be happy to send you additional, specific information and address your potential questions about conducting cutting-edge research at Baylor University in our group. Please review the following items and contact us (please include relevant information from the following list in your communication/e-mail request). Our contact information can be found at the bottom of the “about us” page or on Dr. Touradj Solouki’s Baylor page:
Are you interested in any of the following ongoing research in our group:
- Graduate or ungraduate research?
- Bioanalytical and biomedical research?
- Environmental chemistry?
- Instrumentation and instrument design/development?
- Bioinformatics, data analyses, and computer programmings?
- Computational chemistry such as using molecular modeling software, SIMION for ion trajectory calculations, developing platforms for multidimensional analyses?
- Separation technologies such as gas chromatography (GC), HPLC, ion mobility spectrometry (IMS)?
- Water quality and characterization of disinfection by-products?
- “X-omics” research such as proteomics, metabolomics, pteroleomics, peptidomics, etc.?
- Structural analysis of biomolecules (e.g., using ion mobility-mass spectrometry)?
- Gas-phase ion molecule reaction kinetics such as hydrogen deuterium exchange (HDX) and proton affinity (PA) measurements?