Over 80 Executives Coach ProSales Students at Top Gun Training

Image

Baylor’s Center for Professional Selling (ProSales) hosted its annual Fall Top Gun Training in Dallas August 17-19. Top Gun Training is a three-day retreat that empowers students to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful businesspeople through a series of intentional professional development activities.

During the program, ProSales students engaged with an event record of 88 corporate executives representing Advisory Board Members, Ambassador Board Members and Corporate Partners during individual one-on-one coaching sessions. Workshops and coaching session topics included mentoring, resume/LinkedIn, points of difference and interviewing. Along with professional development sessions, Top Gun Training also allowed students and executives the opportunity to network and build relationships.

“This is our first experience with ProSales, and we are amazed at the thoughtfulness and execution of the event. We’re even more impressed with the level of talent and look forward to many more years of partnering with Baylor,” shared one Executive Coach. Another shared, “I am so impressed with what this program has become. These students are coming away from college with a tremendous advantage.”

Students also participated in Corporate Partner presentation briefings, sales improvisation and program expectations development sessions and team-building exercises throughout the retreat.

“I have absolutely enjoyed every single minute of Top Gun!” said one ProSales student. “I’m so thankful to all of the executives for the feedback they’ve given me that will prepare me for my current and future professional endeavors. I’m going to become the professional I want to because of this program.”

About the Center for Professional Selling
Dedicated to excellence in sales education and based in the university’s Hankamer School of Business, the Center for Professional Selling is recognized as one of the premier global information resources for the sales profession. For more information on the Center for Professional Selling, visit https://hankamer.baylor.edu/prosales.