Mann Takes Second Place in National Competition

Image
Kelsey Mann, ProSales Senior

The American Marketing Association (AMA) and the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA) announced the inaugural Sales Student of the Year Award. Baylor’s Kelsey Mann received runner-up for this national award. The AMA Sales Student of the Year Award recognizes the top collegiate members demonstrating superior exposure to and participation in sales-related events. A Senior in the Professional Selling program, Kelsey Mann brought the accolade to Baylor ProSales by beating out the entire field of competitors, save one. The first-place student hails from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater which also received the top AMA Chapter Award.

“I am very humbled by this award. It shows that the professional selling program has allowed me the experiences to grow and enhance my learning experience both inside and outside of the classroom,” says Mann.

The selection criteria include sales/selling experiential activities, coursework and non-credit activities, and participation in AMA sales-related activities. Each nominee is evaluated by AMA advisors and USCA members. “I am excited to be able to represent Baylor as a recipient of this award. The opportunities I have received as a part of the Center for Professional Selling Program has allowed me to showcase my learning and experiences,” according to Mann.

Dedicated to excellence in sales education and based in the university’s Hankamer School of Business, the Center for Professional Selling is recognized as one of the premier global information resources for the sales profession. For more information on the Center for Professional Selling, visit https://hankamer.baylor.edu/prosales.