Student Feature – Anna See

Headshot of Anna See

What sets Anna See, a senior Professional Sales major from Denton, Texas, apart is her passion for having a positive impact on the lives of others through public speaking.

Anna has been a public speaker since the age of 17. What Anna loves about speaking to women, in particular, is the impact she can have on how they think about their future. “Public speaking gives me the opportunity to create relationships with women and young girls, and invest in their lives.”

Bible studies, high school groups, and mission trips in Guatemala are all examples of places where Anna has had the opportunity to speak. When speaking, Anna loves to address the female perspective of physical image, and to contrast that perspective to God’s view. Focusing on Godly images allows the audience to tackle depression, anxiety or eating disorders. Anna has spoken to audiences ranging in size from 15 to 400 people.

Anna carries this passion for making a difference in other people’s lives into her selling as well, “When I think of selling, I don’t think of trying to hit a quota. I think through the lens of investing in others. The sales results will come.”