ProSales = Fast Start in the Fortune 100

Image
Robert Howard ’13

Students graduate from Baylor’s Professional Selling program with a solid foundation of sales theory and knowledge, and practical, hands-on experience. Many recent grads are already making an impact in their first weeks on the job.

Robert Howard, a May 2013 graduate of Baylor’s Professional Selling program, recently joined Oracle (#80, Fortune 500) as a Business Development Consultant in Austin, TX. In addition to the confidence his undergraduate sales program affords him, he believes his education prepared him fora successful career.

“My time in ProSales has helped me understand how my education and on-the-job training fit together to make me a complete salesperson,” said Howard. “Because I spent significant time studying value-creation and gained an understanding of the entire sales process while at Baylor, I’ve also been able to dive deeper into the training opportunities available at Oracle.”

Howard has clearly made a strong impression at Oracle, as he earned numerous training awards only weeks into his job.

“My Baylor sales experience put me on the map for Oracle training awards,” said Howard. “I am excited to see my hard work paying-off in the workplace, and I look forward to learning and growing throughout my career.”

Baylor’s ProSales program drives student learning and development through a systematic sales curriculum, collaborative culture, and intentional college-to-career transition platform preparing students to be the next generation of sales professionals.

About the Center for Professional Selling
Dedicated to excellence in sales education and based in the university’s Hankamer School of Business, the Center for Professional Selling is recognized as one of the premier global information resources for the sales profession. For more information on the Center for Professional Selling, visit https://hankamer.baylor.edu/prosales.