Prof. Jung-Hyun Min's laboratory at Baylor University
- We got a 3-year R15 grant from NIH (PI: Min, Co-PI: Murakami)! Congratulations to everyone!
- Check out Jung-Hyun’s interview with Baylor Media together with Drs. Wood and Greathouse: The Long Game:
- Check out Jung-Hyun featured in Baylor’s R1 campaign:
- Welcome Ignacio Rodriguez who is joining the group as an Undergraduate Researcher!
- Welcome Shvetansh Lakkaraju who is joining the group as an Undergraduate Researcher!
- We got a 5-year 1.3 million grant from NSF (PI: Min, Co-PI: Murakami and Garcia)! Congratulations to everyone!
- Welcome Temilade Adeniran who is joining the group as a 1st year Graduate Student!
- Amir’s review paper is accepted in RSC Advances. Congratulations!
- Welcome Malay Shah who is joining the group as a Baylor Science Research Fellow!
- Congratulations to Amir for successful Ph.D. defense!
- Debamita’s paper is now accepted by DNA Repair. Congratulations!
- Amir’s paper in RSC Chemical Biology is officially in Print with a nice back-cover story:
- Congratulations to Amir for winning the Graduate Research Productivity Award of 2021!