Library FAQs

1. How do I search for content in your library?

Searching within our database is easy! You can enter a title, presenter, or event into the search box. Results display with the newest additions first. You can also select a category from the drop-down box.

If you are searching for Alleluia recordings you can select the conference year under the “Browse Select Events” section on the right side of the page.

2. What order are search results displayed in?

Results are displayed 50 items to a page in chronological order. Posts are displayed by the date of the recording. If more than 50 results are returned use the “Previous Posts” link at the bottom of the page to view older content.

3. Where do I find handouts from the Alleluia Conference?

Select handouts from Alleluia are available in two places in our library. First, you can click the conference year under the “Browse Select Events” section on the right. A link to handouts will be listed first when available. Secondly, handouts are available on the page for corresponding recording.

4. I attended a session, but I cannot find the video for it. Where do I look?

Not all of our sessions are recorded at our events.  We make an effort to record and post as much content as we can, but occasionally, a recording must be pulled for a number of reasons including copyright, sensitive subject matters, and others.

5. I watched a video off of your old website, but I cannot find it here. Is it still available?

If you come across this scenario, please feel free to contact us via the form on this site. We will make every effort to locate and publish the content if it is still available.