British Women Writers Association Travel Award Applications for BWWC 2022 at Baylor University due March 18, 2022. (New Extended Deadline)
As part of its mission to encourage conference participation by early-career scholars and contingent faculty, the British Women Writers Association offers 4 travel grants to help assuage the costs of travel for BWWC participants. These awards are offered for the following categories:
- Independent Scholar/Contingent Faculty
- Graduate Student Travel Awards for work in the following periods:
- early to mid 18th-century
- late 18th-century to early 19th-century
- mid 19th-century to early 20th-century
Graduate students, independent scholars, and contingent faculty are invited to apply for a BWWA travel grant for BWWC 2022.
To qualify for a BWWA travel grant, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time graduate student;
- Be currently employed in a non-tenured, part-time, or adjunct position; or
- Have completed their doctorate within the last ten years and be unaffiliated with any university.
In addition to the BWWA Travel Awards, graduate students and contingent faculty working in the area of Social Justice may apply for the Women Writers and Social Justice Travel Award.
Please apply for these awards using this form.