The Baylor Behavioral Medicine Laboratory has an exceptional class of senior RAs who will be graduating later this week! We are so thankful for all of their hard work and leadership in the laboratory.
Below are some highlights of their recent achievements:
- Taryn Cook – awarded the Most Outstanding Student in Neuroscience award, Hebl-Cherry Award, and inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
- Ashley Bancroft – inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
- Samantha Soto – awarded Department of Psychology & Neuroscience’s Outstanding Research Award in Neuroscience.
- Michelle Obiesie – awarded Department of Psychology & Neuroscience’s Outstanding Service Award and initiated into membership of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated.
- Hannah Gruman – successfully defended senior honors thesis with an “outstanding” rating.
- Akanksha Mishra – successfully defended senior honors thesis.
For a complete list of plans for senior RAs following graduation, please visit the “Lab Members” tab (see “Former Students”).