- Name: Jonathan Harrison
Address: Department of Mathematics
One Bear Place #97328
Waco, TX 76798-7328
- Phone: +1 (254) 710-3723
- Fax: +1 (254) 710-3569
- Email: jon_harrison AT baylor.edu
- 1993-1997: M.Sci. Physics (1st class Hon)
Department of Physics, University of Bristol
Final year dissertation: The wavelet analysis of fractal wave functions
- 1997-2001: Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics, University of Bristol
Thesis: Group representations and the quantum statistics of spins
Advisor: Jonathan Robbins
- 2013-to date: Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Baylor University.
- 2007-2013: Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Baylor University.
- 2004-2007: Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Texas A&M University.
- 2001-2004: Postdoctoral research, Department of Physics, Universität Ulm. Employed through the European Research Training Network: Mathematical Aspects of Quantum Chaos.
- Simons Foundation Collaboration Grant 354583, “Quantum Statistics of Networks Collaboration”, PI, 2015-2020.
- NSF Grant DMS-0604859, “Spectral Properties of Quantum Graphs and Related Systems”, Co-PI, 2006-2010.